Lime Green & Blue @ 24 weeks

Monday, October 07, 2013

Hello lovely readers!

I'm at 24 weeks now (6 months!) Time is going quickly although I would've probably told you the opposite during my first trimester. There are still lots of things we must do to get ready for baby but so much information is out there that I'm trying not to overwhelm myself... at least not yet. In the meantime I'm just trying to stay healthy by eating clean and working out and doing yoga - pregnancy is a marathon, not a sprint and I want us to be strong! 

So even though summer is officially over, we've been having gorgeous weather lately which made me bring back some summer clothes (I don't mind!) Here I'm wearing another breezy shift dress from BCBG. I just loved the neon green and navy blue combo in this cool geometric print. And you already know how I feel about shift dresses during pregnancy (yay!) If you follow The Style Matrix on Instagram, you'll also recognize this clutch I picked up last month. I couldn't wait to feature it on the blog. It's a great white and gold combo and the size was just PERFECT for pregnancy as it's big enough to cover my belly when I want. 

Hope you're getting a chance to enjoy this great weather - it's perfect for getting out there and doing some fun fall activities! 

xo

 


 



Dress: BCBG | Clutch: Bazaar find 
Shoes: Zara | Watch: Michael Kors 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like The Style Matrix on Facebook

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe