Jewelry: DANNIJO

Thursday, April 19, 2012

I've never been so bored with my jewelry collection at home as I am now. Silver, gold, bronze... it's all so colorless! But this season's jewelry incorporates everyone's favorite fashion trend: neon! Whether it's painted gemstones or the colorful strands in those friendship bracelets you wore in 3rd grade, now you can add even more pop of color to your ensemble - through your jewelry! Here are a few of my favorite pieces from designer duo DANNIJO - I love their mix of geometric, angular shapes with edgy neon colors.

DANNIJO Jewelry


Dannijo earrings
$245 - dannijo.com


Dannijo earrings
$420 - dannijo.com


Dannijo necklace
$445 - dannijo.com


Dannijo bracelet
$105 - dannijo.com


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like The Style Matrix on Facebook

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe