Baby Shower for a Baby Girl

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Hello lovely readers!

This weekend was crazy busy. Some of my best friends who I've known since childhood visited from out of town and my friends here threw me the most beautiful baby shower ever! They knew I'm not wild about ballerinas and princess themes, so they went with a cute jungle safari one instead. I wore leopard print (you know how much I love leopard!) to celebrate. We had amazing desserts from La Madeleine (I think I ate all the chocolate mousse shots by myself) and cupcakes from Couture Cupcakes DC. We played fun games with prizes, including designing onesies with paint and glitter pens, which I just loved! I felt so lucky to have amazing friends who went out of their way to put together such a great shower. Thank you to my lovey friends (you know who you are!)

And you can take a look at some of the pics below!

xoxo











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like The Style Matrix on Facebook

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe