Designer Spotlight: Monique Lhullier Wedding Dress Inspiration

Monday, October 15, 2012

Someone very close to me is getting married soon and in honor of her upcoming big day, I give you a post on my favorite wedding gown inspirations from one of my favorite designers.

The bride-to-be is my little sister! And anyone who knows her knows how girly and playful she is.

So when designing her dress, we decided to incorporate her girly style and chose beautiful Chantilly lace to create the right look. The delicate fabric looks best in an elegant shape, so we designed a boatneck, long-sleeved bodice with a deep V-neck in the back for a little surprise. We finished the dress with a full tulle skirt with embellishment work.

We searched for examples of Chantilly lace gowns done right as well as beautiful embellishments - for inspiration. I want to share with you some gorgeous examples by one of my fave designers, Monique Lhullier. I just love her flattering silhouettes and intricate embellishment work.








Wedding pics of the bride-to-be's real dress to follow - stay tuned! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like The Style Matrix on Facebook

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe