Recipe: (Vegan) Sauteed KaleTuesday, October 16, 2012
Sauteed Kale Recipe
You will need:
* 1 bunch kale
* 1 yellow onion
* 2 cloves garlic
* 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
* 1/2 tablespoon mustard seeds
* sea salt
* 2 tablespoons lemon juice
1. Chop up the kale and throw away the stems.
2. Slice the onions into thin rings and mince the garlic. Set aside.
3. Pour the olive oil into the pan; let it heat up. Now toss the minced garlic and mustard seeds into the pan. Let the garlic turn dark yellow.
4. At this time, pour the sliced onion into the pan. Let the onions turn yellow.
5. Now toss the kale into the pan, adding the lemon juice for the kale to absorb and turn soft.
6. Stop cooking the kale when there are still some crunchy pieces left. Add sea salt to taste.