Style Inspired: On Prints & Collars

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Whether it's an interesting cut-out shape or a statement piece placed on top, the trend lately is to bring attention to the collar on bold prints.

Check out these examples:

Photos from Style.com

I love the cut-out shape in the first photo for creating a narrower, more flattering illusion while contrasting a masculine, geometric shape with a feminine print and silhouette.  The gold statement necklace in the bottom photo is a welcome surprise to what would otherwise be a normal printed button-up.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Lovely post. I have yet to wear a bib necklace myself, but I always find them so stunning on other people. Maybe I'll just have to try one soon!

    Christina-Lauren
    Inspirations & CELEBRATIONS
    http://inspirationsandcelebrations.net

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like The Style Matrix on Facebook

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe