Travel Style

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

With a 14-hour flight coming up, I'm asking myself what any normal person in my position would - what am I going to WEAR?!

Of course I want to look cute but be comfortable at the same time. So what will I need? A hat and sunglasses for sure - so I can sleep on the plane without having to worry about looking like this:


















So let's take a cue from some celebrity styles at the airport:




Oversize bag to carry books, ipod, notebook and camera: remember, traveling light is the best gift you can give yourself! I adore this bag from Chloe:

Comfy shoes - I love driving shoes! The first are from Jeffrey Campbell and the second by Elizabeth & James:
















A scarf or cardigan to layer in case it gets cold. I am loving these big colorful scarves from Tolani:



















And voila! We're done! :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like The Style Matrix on Facebook

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe