Brown Belted Summer Dress + Black Hat

Friday, June 03, 2011

So I'm going to try something a little new here guys... I've noticed a lot of bloggers post photos of their own style to show different and unique ways to mix and match accessories. I think it's a great idea: instead of your usual run-of-the-mill photos of celebrities or models wearing what they've had tons of stylists dress them in, you get a fresh take on personal style.

So I'm going to start posting a few of my own outfits here - don't think I'm full of myself or that I'm pretending to be a model - I have no such delusions! I will also label where I got each piece.

Let me know what you think or if you'd like to see something different!

Cheers!

xx









Dress: Zara
Thick Strapped Chunky Heels: Target (yes, it's true!)
Hat: H&M
Clutch: Jimmy Choo
Jewelry: all vintage

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like The Style Matrix on Facebook

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe