How to Wear Ethnic Pieces, Part 2

Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Hi guys!

As promised, here's part 2 of the new Style Matrix series, "How to Repurpose Your Ethnic Pieces". In this set, I'm wearing a similar tunic dress to the one I was wearing in Part 1, below. This time, I tucked the dress into a neoprene flared skirt and accessorized with gold aviators and stilettos.

It got chilly all of a sudden, so this was probably the last time I'll be able to wear this ensemble before next summer!

Hope you're enjoying the series so far. As always, leave any questions or comments below. And remember to check back soon for more parts in the series coming up!

xoxo





What I'm Wearing
Tunic Dress: Haute Heritage
Skirt: El Corte Ingles
Shoes: Nanette Lepore
Sunglasses: Rayban

Photography by Pareesa Azzam 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like The Style Matrix on Facebook

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe