Guest Blogger Post by DC Panache: Millennial Fashion - Lou Lou Boutiques

Wednesday, October 08, 2014

I was strolling through Dupont Circle with my friend Tina (of DC Panache) this past weekend when she came up with an awesome idea for a style blog post. She is today's guest blogger. Check out her post below!

Millennials, I know you're out there! There are so many of you flocking to the district, and it's the reason why Forbes selected D.C. as the coolest city in the U.S. I also know that you want to look good this Fall without breaking the bank. If you're near Dupont Circle, make your way over to Lou Lou Boutique on Connecticut Avenue to get your hands on some amazing items.

I visited the lovely ladies of Lou Lou this Sunday afternoon with Sanaa, and asked her to pick out a few of her favorite things at the following price points: $25, $35 and $45. Take a look, I think you're going to LOVE the last one.



Purse - $45. This cute burgundy bag screams: buy me! The gold lock embellishment and double trim adds depth and texture in a subtle way.


Necklace - $25. This elegant box chain necklace with kundun style gems is perfect for your Saturday date night (dinner on 14th street) outfit. 


Scarf - $35. This scarf covered with alpacas is probably the last thing I would've picked off the shelf, but it spoke to Sanaa in certain ways I may never understand, which is why I am not the creator of The Style Matrix, and she is! At first we thought the animals were lamas, but the sales associate quickly cleared it up for us. The multicolored matching tassels make this a fun, unique piece! Once Sanaa tried on the scarf, I was sold.

Stay tuned for more local millennial fashion intel! We strive to please both your closet and your wallet-- all at once. Next stop... Zara! We know you adore that store.





















Tina Chaudhary is a freelance writer in Washington, D.C. She has written for Beauty and the Feast Blog in New York City. Subscribe to her blog at DC Panache.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like The Style Matrix on Facebook

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe