Haute Heritage Dress Up

Thursday, November 01, 2012

I don't know about you, but I'm always looking for something unique to wear to formal and semi-formal events like weddings and holiday parties. There's only so much of the simple cocktail dress I can take. This past weekend was no exception. Eid was on Saturday, and to celebrate, we were invited to a friend's home for dinner. I chose to wear two pieces from our upcoming collection which celebrates a mix of Eastern and Western styles. Saturday's ensemble consisted of a block-pattern embellished jacket worn over a stone-embellished tapered maxi dress. I love both these pieces because they're so different and versatile - I can wear each piece so many different ways, which is a must for anything I put in my closet. I finished the look with neutral stilettos and one of my favorite gold box clutches.

I'm so excited because we're gearing up to officially launch our line and website very soon. There, you'll be able to find these pieces and many more like them.

As we get closer to launch, check back here often to see how we style all the pieces and put them together!

 
Jacket & Dress: Haute Heritage 
Necklace and Tiger Cuff: Kenneth Jay Lane | Shoes: Zara 
Earrings & Clutch: Vintage

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. This is gorgeous!! I'm excited for you dear. :) -Shima

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered your blog thanks to Chictopia and I really love it! You look gorgeous in this dress! Following you on Bloglovin! It will be great if you can check my blog:)

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice ! goob job!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like The Style Matrix on Facebook

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe