A Fall Day @ Declaration of Independence Monument

Tuesday, November 27, 2012


Just a normal fall day in the District this weekend. It was exceptionally gorgeous out, so we took advantage and scoped some nice places to shoot outdoors. One of the nice things about living in DC is there are so many interesting backdrops to shoot at - monuments and memorials galore, and of course all the beautiful museums. I'm looking forward to shooting at some of these places very soon.

The dress I'm wearing here I found randomly in a cousin's closet (she didn't want it anymore) but I thought it had lots of potential. Again, I'm wearing it with pants because it's just too cold to wear something baring my legs right now, and I'm not insane to try.

Hat: H&M | Fur stole: J.Crew | Sunglasses: Gucci 
Bag: Foley & Corinna | Shoes: Zara | Pants: Tahari 
Dress: Found in a cousin's closet

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like The Style Matrix on Facebook

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe