Feeling '70s Style

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My grandmother has this gorgeous French sofa that she's had since forever. It's beautifully carved from mohogany wood and has these perfect little feet! I've always loved it, and it always inspires me in an uber glam way. I decided I'd use it for a shoot and share it with you all. Here I went for a glam vintage '70s feel with a gold headband, a black empire-waisted maxi dress and a faux-fur vest. I'm wearing my favorite jewelry, these vintage gold earrings made in a traditional Bengal fashion that a generational family friend handed down to me on my wedding. They are truly one of a kind and I love them! To complete the look, I kept my nails short and violet, and offset them with scarlet red lips.

Dress from H&M; vest from Zara






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like The Style Matrix on Facebook

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe