Last Whites and Off-the-Shoulders for Summer

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Summer's almost over, so wear your whites now! Last weekend we did the best outdoor thing you can do when it's so hot: go swimming!

But before that, we strolled around Old Town Alexandria. Here I'm wearing a simple blue off-the-shoulder top with white jeans. I wanted a pop of color, so I added some red tie-on chunky heels, and added a colorful ethnic-embroidered clutch I bought when we were in South Asia a few years back. You know how I love mixing chic ethnic-inspired pieces with everyday clothes!

What do you think - do you like the ethnic touch, or would you prefer to see a different style for an unexpected pop of color? Leave your thoughts in the comments section below - I'd love to hear your ideas!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like The Style Matrix on Facebook

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe