Bermuda Shorts + Mules For Summer

Monday, August 08, 2016

Hello lovely readers, 

I am back with tons more outfit posts coming up! I had to take a bit of a break after the birth of my son earlier this year, but I have lots of new ideas I can't wait to share with all of you!

In the meantime, you can follow me on Instagram @sanaaansarikhan, where I post more daily outfit pics. 

This summer has been a SCORCHER. I try not to leave the house without adequate sun protection (a hat is absolutely necessary in this 100 degree heat). 
 

After baby #2 was born, I need both my hands free more than ever when we are all out together. I can't be struggling trying to find things in a big purse all the time, so I picked up this crossbody camera bag, and I carry it everywhere with me on the weekends now. It's not very big, but just big enough to carry the essentials: wallet, sunglasses, and keys. 


It's been really convenient!

I'm also loving that mules have come back from the 90s to join is in the 2010s... they're so convenient to slide on and off, and I am really over flip-flops.


Shoes: Nordstrom (here) | Bermuda Shorts: H&M | Beatles T-Shirt: Forever 21 | Camera Crossbody Bag: Gucci | Watch: Casio Baby-G | Sunglasses: Ray-Ban 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like The Style Matrix on Facebook

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe