Summer Work Layers

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Hello! 

During one of the first warm spring days, I started thinking about good summer work outfits. Summer in DC can be really muggy. And when you're taking the metro to work (like I do) it takes everything not to walk into work drenching.

So dressing in layers is important for summers here because it's hot outside but then freezing in the office. For work I like sticking to neutrals - they're conservative just enough - and layering different shades of neutrals on top of each other gives a sophisticated look. I also like dressing in ways that make it easy to transition from day to night for after-work dinners in the city.

What are some of your tips for dressing in the summer?

Thanks for reading!
xoxo








What I'm wearing
Dress: H&M
Blazer: Zara
Booties: Zara
Sunglasses: David Yurman 
Watch: Michael Kors 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like The Style Matrix on Facebook

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe