Polka Dot @ 20 weeks

Thursday, September 05, 2013

Hi everyone!

So the big news is I'm expecting! Here I am @ 20 weeks in a dress I picked up from H&M. I found the simple cut and loose fit was a good choice for me as I navigate a whole new world of maternity clothing to learn what works and what doesn't. 

Finding clothes for my constantly-changing shape has definitely been a challenge... most of the time I just want to live in super-comfy maternity leggings! Which I do, (along with a trusty pair of flats) except for when I go out. Getting dressed up and going out does wonders for my mood. Even when you happen to have just been throwing up the day before (which I was). 

I will post more maternity looks and other maternity style inspiration in the weeks to come. Enjoy!

xoxo





Dress: H&M 
Bag: Zara 
Sunnies: David Yurman 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like The Style Matrix on Facebook

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe