Making your Summer Eye Makeup Last

Thursday, July 25, 2013

I don't know about you, but my makeup just melts off my face in the summer. Especially on my eyes. It doesn't matter what I do - I put it on and an hour later, it is GONE.

So on my last makeup shopping/research trip (I do these every once in a while to see what's new in the market, what works and what doesn't) to one of my favorite places in the world - SEPHORA - I came across these jumbo eyeliners. They're great to make a thick line, but if you quickly smudge them a bit, they also make a great shadow that doesn't budge. In more than 30 flattering shades - some glittery, some matte - there's something for everybody. I picked some up in gold and brown shimmer. You can get some for yourself here.  



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like The Style Matrix on Facebook

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe