80s Retro Style

Thursday, September 27, 2012

I was in a colorful mood the other day and thought I'd try something a little different. The dress I'm wearing here is a vintage '80s inspired piece from our collection coming out soon. It has antique Kashmiri embroidery in pink, gold and silver along the front collar. I just love these touches of color, they make a piece truly unique! On top, I added a tie-dye scarf (another one from our collection) to bring even more brightness to the outfit. And I finished off the look with gold accents (shoes, jewelry, watch) to really add that '80s factor.


Dress: Haute Heritage | Earrings: Kenneth Jay Lane | Purse: Bimba y Lola | Shoes: Zara | Watch: Michael Kors | Assorted bracelets | Scarf: Haute Heritage

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like The Style Matrix on Facebook

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe