Travelogue: South Korea

Monday, February 13, 2012

Hi everyone!

Hubby and I are in Seoul, South Korea right now - Annyong ha seyo! (Hello!) It has been quite an adventure - most things are not in English (like store signs and restaurant menus), but you figure out a way to get around! Here are some pictures of us navigating the subway and exploring Bukchon Hanok Village, the oldest existing village in modern Seoul.









The houses here are about 600 years old and represent the cultural influences of the Joseon Dynasty. I just loved the tiny alleyways and traditional architecture.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. It looks amazing, I wish I could go there !

    If you like French fashion you should like my blog, I invite you to check it out and why not follow if you want to support and be the first to know when I post ;)
    Also I'm having a giveaway so don't forget to enter !


    xx




    www.coralieslooks.com - FRENCH FASHION BLOG

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like The Style Matrix on Facebook

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe