Bollywood International

Monday, October 18, 2010

Anyone who knows me knows that for some reason, I know way too much about Bollywood. Although I don't particularly like the movies (they're kind of long and I sort of have ADD) I absolutely LOVE all the gossip and overall hotness! (So what if there's an absurd amount of plastic surgery!)

Although most Bollywood stars aren't known for having a particularly good sense of style, there are a few who've managed to move past the tacky looks Bollywood is best known for. Here are some Bollywood actresses dressing great at an international level:

Check out Priyanka Chopra in Salvatore Ferragamo/Spring 2009, and Sushmita Sen first in Roberto Cavalli/Spring 2009 and later Lanvin/Spring 2010















































Stay tuned for more great examples of Bollywood glamour!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like The Style Matrix on Facebook

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe