Gladiator

Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Hello!

It's been a while since my last outfit post, and I had to share with you these gladiator sandals I just got before summer is over and they have to be stored away! They're a little flashy because of the gold color, but I always say a little flash can be a good thing :) They work well with an understated outfit - you don't need much more in accessories here because they're a great statement piece by themselves.

What do you think of the gladiator sandal trend? Are they a trend you'd try or pass? How would you wear yours?

I hope you're enjoying your summer so far and are getting in all your trends before summer 2014 fashion becomes a thing of the past. I'm looking forward to sharing more outfit posts with you coming up soon!

xoxo






You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Those are amazing sandals, Sanaa. Where did you get the black dress? I truly love the simplicity of this outfit. - Cara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cara! The black dress is from H&M. Thanks for stopping by! -Sanaa

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like The Style Matrix on Facebook

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe