#OOTD - Office Prep

Friday, June 27, 2014

Hey guys!

Just thought I'd share what I wore to the office today. Pointy-toed flats, a long black trench, pleated midi-skirt and striped sweater for a casual-chic look. The sweater is actually maternity! One thing I learned during my pregnancy was to buy clothes that you can wear after, too - there's no point in spending money on clothes you can only wear for a few months. Plus, I noticed that if it looks good during maternity, it should look good after too. A lot of the maternity-only clothes I saw actually made me look and feel bigger!

Anyway, hope you're enjoying your Friday! The weekend is almost here!
xoxo


What I'm Wearing
Flats: H&M
Trench: H&M
Sweater: A Pea in the Pod
Skirt: Market find in Bangkok 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like The Style Matrix on Facebook

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe