#OOTD - Office Casual/Leather Sleeved Details

Tuesday, May 06, 2014

It's Friday, Friday! Wearing something a little more casual to the office today.... how does your office do casual Fridays?
So it looks like an H&M kind of day :-) Some may have issues with "fast fashion" but I love getting pieces that are so inexpensive I never have to worry about wear and tear - just wear to shreds and toss later. I take more risks with these pieces too, wearing them in different ways because I reach for them more often, unlike the more expensive pieces I tend to save for "special occasions". And style is all about being creative, experimenting and taking those risks anyway! Why not do it in a way that's easiest and most comfortable for you? 

Have a great weekend!
xoxo

What I'm wearing:
Black top with leather sleeves - H&M
Olive green cargo jacket with leather sleeves - F21
Black ankle pants - H&M
Black and white slip-ons - H&M

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Like The Style Matrix on Facebook

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe