Pregnancy Style: Comfy Tunics from Tobi

Friday, December 20, 2013

While the holidays are a time to dress up, they're also a great chance to sit back and relax with family at home. And when I'm lounging around at home, I don't want to be in anything that isn't supremely comfortable.

I was browsing one of my favorite new sites, Lyst.com, to look for comfy, fitted tunics I could wear with leggings during and after pregnancy. A suggestion for a site I'd never heard of called Tobi came up, and they had a great deal on the exact shirts I was looking for. I decided to give it a go, and I'm so glad I did! The shirts are exactly what I wanted -  comfy, stretchy material and fitted in just the right places, at the forearms and hips. I'm so glad I bought them in all three colors! :)


Shirt: Tobi, available here
Leggings: H&M
Leather Jacket: June, available here
Wedge Sneakers: Target, available here


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like The Style Matrix on Facebook

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe