Fall Boots at 7 Months

Monday, November 04, 2013

Hello there!

Still at 7 months, and enjoying the beautiful fall weather here in D.C. Sometimes hubby and I like to go for a stroll around Old Town Alexandria and explore the new shops and restaurants. We'd never tried Union Street Pub before, and found they had a pretty extensive brunch and lunch menu (lots of crabcakes!) It's right by the waterfront if you're ever in the neighborhood.

I'm wearing a dress from Asos Maternity here. It's the first piece I bought from them, and must say, I absolutely love it. I think I've already worn it a million times. I love the cute bird print and comfortable material, but most of all, I love the shape - empire waisted, cut right above the knee, with a flattering criss-crossing neckline. It's been the perfect thing to throw on in summer and now layer in fall.

xoxo



Dress: Asos Maternity
Boots: Nine West
Bag: Louis Vuitton 
Jacket: Forever 21 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love this look! Where do you get your hair done? Love the color!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like The Style Matrix on Facebook

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe