Fashioanble Events: Pakistani Fashion Show in The District

Thursday, February 24, 2011

We attended the fashion show of a Pakistani designer in the District recently.  Here are some photos from the show:



































I thought this was the prettiest traditional piece there:
































And here were some other looks that were a little different at least in the amount of details, sequins, beads, etc. used:
























































Nevertheless, I don't know about you, but I'm tired of the same old looks! Isn't there anything else? I want to see something different, something new! Every design that came down the runway I thought, "I've seen this a million times already!"

What do you think? Do you like traditional styles of Pakistani clothes or would you (like me) like to see something different, something modern, even daring?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like The Style Matrix on Facebook

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe