Interior Love

Monday, September 06, 2010

Ever since getting married, I guess I've kind of been in nesting mode - I've started collecting inspiration for what I want our home to look like. I told my husband everything in our house should be purple, gold, crystal and mirrors! Of course I was only joking, but now he's pretty sure our home will be the gaudiest on the block. :)

Here are some looks I'm inspired by... hopefully they'll reassure my husband I won't make us live in Fraggle Rock



















I love these framed ethnic antique necklaces:














This chandelier is beautiful but most important of all, unique. It would look great above a dark dining table set:














Isn't this trunk spectacular? Perfect for the foot of the bed, or even as an alternative to the traditional living room coffee table:















And now for the most important part of any conscious woman's bedroom: a dream vanity! So glamorous but most importantly, useful!













These nightstands would add glamour to any bedroom: I imagine them with crystal lamps and against a plum painted wall, next to a bed with a taupe headboard:

























You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like The Style Matrix on Facebook

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe