Hair Product Review, L'Oreal Sulfate-Free Line

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

If there's one thing that really suffers during summer months, it's your hair. Sun and humidity can take their toll and leave you with dry, parched locks. 

So the last thing you want is a product that takes away moisture. I had read about how harsh sulfates were on hair and after a bout with excruciatingly dry locks myself, thought I'd try this sulfate-free line from L'Oreal.


I wasn't sure what to expect, but knew I needed something moisturizing. The very little lather was unexpected and I felt like my hair was still dirty after washing. But after a few uses, I got used to it. In fact, when I switched back to my old shampoo and conditioner, I immediately noticed the difference. With the old products, I felt my hair being stripped. But after about a month of using the sulfate-free line now, I've definitely noticed my hair feels less brittle.

My verdict: I'd recommend this line for anyone looking for less-harsh hair products, especially in the summer when hair tends to get more dry.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Yeah! i agree. That's why in summers, i only trust L’Oreal Mythic Oil. It is really a great product. Well, Thanks for sharing your experience. I really like your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your input, Channa!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like The Style Matrix on Facebook

INSTAGRAM

Subscribe